What did the postman bring you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
today the postie fetched me a sheet of 4mm thick carbon fibre,
thsi is one of deans BoneHead-RC's slightly damaged sheets that i get off him from time to time,
he wont use any carbon for parts thats damaged in any way (y),
just has a few scratches on one side that took me ages to find :LOL:,

he also chucked a couple of his keyrings in the bag as well (y),

Thought I’d find out what all the fuss was about and bought an Olimat! I’ll be interested to see if or what the performance is much different over the VRC. Both are silenced versions. On the bright side my parts hoarding is about 80 complete but still need dog bones & drive shafts which are outta stock.🤬737FD414-C22D-4F91-A0FF-EEE5BC147FE6.jpeg

Last edited:
Thought I’d find out what all the fuss was about and bought an Olimat! I’ll be interested to see if or what the performance is much different? Both are silenced versions. On the bright side my parts hoarding is about 80 complete but still need dog bones & drive shaft which are outta stock.🤬View attachment 73129
Nice pipe bro!!! i wonder how it sound like too, never have an Olimat!

today the postie fetched me,
a pair of hilantronic down under servos, a killer rc rx battery, a couple extra 15t servo horns,
some hi flow fuel line and a futaba 2104gf rx (y)(y) all for the vekta :D,

edit; and an led for the killswitch :D,

edit 2 , yeh woulda been better with a r304sb rx but no new ones in the uk at moment :LOL:

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks