What did u do this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't do dirt bikes ,they scare the hell out of me ,believe it or not ,a 1980's bike did that to me ,
my friend tried to sell me his punched out 450 ,it was Baja race ready with 1/4 throttle ,the rear
knobby tire was about as wide as a car tire!

I bounced off a ally fence a couple times in a wheely about a 100 ft ,ln 1st gear ,I let the bike die down ,an
walked it back to him ,an told him that I did not want no part of it!

Sooo this weekend pretty much started one Thursday. Picked up me granny (no evssv, you can't mug her for a couple $$ ??) and went and got some overpriced coffee (Starbucks lol). And bought me a nice winter jacket so I don't freeze my balls off ??, Friday did nothing. Saturday went to a mall, you know did you usual shite as a mall then got sum pizza, and then today me an me dad cleaned up and polished the Altima (winter car) which believe me, the paint was total ass. Was pretty rough and the last owner was a total dumbass who didn't take care of literally anything on the car. IMG_20191013_170840.jpg

Saturday got my neighbors garden tractor finished up. It runs great now, but need new deck bearing for the mower ?. Doubt he'll let me get new ones till a blade flys out from under it. So today i got my wood furnace more or less finished up. (Which is good because it's starting to get chilly at night around here)Blew my last cut wheel trying to get the last brick cut to size, then got yelled at by the wife for making so much noise while the kids were taking their naps? waited for them to wake up. My daughter talked me into taking them to the park. Spent the latter half of the day at the park with them. Completely forgot to stop by lowes for another cut wheel lol. Stopped and got some dinner on the way home.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks