What did u do this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
March is right around the corner ,I might go to the local March Meets at are local drag race track ,only 5 miles down the
road where we live ,I flew my first RC airplane there in the parking lot ,they also hold a famous swap-meet there were
they sell nostalgia hot rod parts!

Here ya go ,walked over there an got better pics just now!....:cool:

Last edited:
This is what we use to hall off are tree branches ,this is my son in-laws friends truck ....they are trimming the trees
right now at my daughters house across the street!....awesome truck!

As soon as I saw this picture I heard this in my head. WHAT THE HELL
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
lumping me in with the coffin dodgers:unsure::rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Never heard that one before. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

March is right around the corner ,I might go to the local March Meets at are local drag race track ,only 5 miles down the
road where we live ,I flew my first RC airplane there in the parking lot ,they also hold a famous swap-meet there were
they sell nostalgia hot rod parts!

Here ya go ,walked over there an got better pics just now!....:cool:

That’s one bad ass truck.
I would love something like this as my every day work truck. Throw a lil turbo 7.3 in there Allison tranny. Maybe a little 100 shot for shits and giggles

So this weekend on Friday did nothing, then Saturday we did nothing and then went for Mediterranean for dinner, then today me an me dad did sum 1:1 stuff on the Altima (bassically a winter beater), and then I was informed of a frog stuck in our fire exists in the basement so I went an brought it out and set it free so yeah, here "my name is zee and I am the local amphibian rescuing service" ?? here he is. Wearing plastic bags as gloves cuz I don't have proper gloves (used the last of em for pulling) and I don't wanna get herpes or whatever frogs can have ?IMG_20191006_143507824.jpg

Saturday was father / daughter dirt trail riding day. Had a blast, really struggled with piloting the brutal KX500 and my aching hip joint , but all went good . My daughter loves riding our Can Am DS250 .

Sunday was prepping the frame on my Dodge Ram plow truck for some steel repair patches. (frame has some cracks that need to be welded).

A great balanced weekend for both play and projects .

Saturday was father / daughter dirt trail riding day. Had a blast, really struggled with piloting the brutal KX500 and my aching hip joint , but all went good . My daughter loves riding our Can Am DS250 .

Sunday was prepping the frame on my Dodge Ram plow truck for some steel repair patches. (frame has some cracks that need to be welded).

Nice you have a kx500. Always wanted one! Parents wouldn't go for that tho ?

I here you on the big bore! I just this year put in the extra heavy flywheel with added weights to smooth out the power hit on my CR500, best mod i did to date on her! No more flame outs in drop in creek beds and starts a whole hell of alot better for this 55 year old frame..

LOL......I had some Bull frogs that would get inside my house ,they don't feel good stepping on them when get
up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom!....:banghead:

I been playing War thunder all week long ,it is horribly addicting!....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I here you on the big bore! I just this year put in the extra heavy flywheel with added weights to smooth out the power hit on my CR500, best mod i did to date on her! No more flame outs in drop in creek beds and starts a whole hell of alot better for this 55 year old frame..

I actually have a Steahly FWW for my K5 , but I had temporarily removed it because I had done a MX "track day" and wanted quicker snap. I realized very quickly I really needed the FWW on technical trails !
Nice you have a kx500. Always wanted one! Parents wouldn't go for that tho ?

Good call on their part ! We like you alive. You get cocky and complacent with the throttle on a 500cc MX bike and you are guaranteed a trip to the ER...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks