What did you do to your Raminator today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickDizzle

Isaiah 41:10
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Figured be kinda cool to see what each of us is doing with our Raminators. This will be the thread for post things relative to what you did to your Raminator on any given day. Post away!

Today I changed my exhuast gasket and pipe coupler than ran the beast for a full hour. Great weather being mid 60's today. Figured I would have some fun, as I have been focusing on flying. This truck never lets me down...love this thing!
Pic is after running it getting ready for wipe down. 🏁🏁

1000004997.jpg

I have sinned as I haven't touched the Ram or mega truck all year :(
I have a futaba reciever to put in one of them so I can use the 7pxr on it
need to get another one so I can do both trucks

I have sinned as I haven't touched the Ram or mega truck all year :(
I have a futaba reciever to put in one of them so I can use the 7pxr on it
need to get another one so I can do both trucks
Don't feel bad. Mine sat for like 6 months. 😢Work, life and rc flying took over. After changing my exhaust gasket and coupler....she still fired right up after 3 pulls. Ran it and was like "Why the heck have I not been running this thing!" It's a blast to run and I don't nearly have to worry about gravity like flying lol!

Don't feel bad. Mine sat for like 6 months. 😢Work, life and rc flying took over. After changing my exhaust gasket and coupler....she still fired right up after 3 pulls. Ran it and was like "Why the heck have I not been running this thing!" It's a blast to run and I don't nearly have to worry about gravity like flying lol!
What plane are you flying? I wanted yo get a 33% plane with a 120cc desert eagle engine,all my life im in between planes and cars, even a heli in one point, till i crashed it hard🤣

What plane are you flying? I wanted yo get a 33% plane with a 120cc desert eagle engine,all my life im in between planes and cars, even a heli in one point, till i crashed it hard🤣
Great to hear from you Shy!
I am a heli guy...learned helis first...completely backwards to common sense.

Primarily fly my Trex 550X out of all my helis. Love that bird. Solid and stable airframe, handles bigger than it is and I get about 5.5 mins on a 6s pack.

I do fly planes too..my go to right now is my Eflite T28 and Eflite Valiant. The Valiant is a great plane to just relax and have some fun. Also have an Eflite twin 64mm A10 that I do not fly nearly enough..amazing scale EDF!

If your referring to the Desert Aircraft Engines...their shop is literally just a lil over an hour from my house. Lots of guys we fly with fly on DA engines! Great engines.🚁🏁🏁

I will put some pics up when I finish it. I am waiting on my conversion parts to put the go-kart wheels on my Raminator. I will be putting 15x5-6 snow blower tires on it. I also got the piggy back shock reservoirs for it that came on the special anniversary gravedigger edition. Really thinking about doing the electric conversion.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks