What did you do to your rig today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shortened up ALL the wiring in my battery box to make everything fit a little easier. Removed a good 2' of wiring. Just waiting for a new kill switch and lipo to get the electronics back in order and see if the old girl will fire back up after sitting for almost 5 years....

Shortened up ALL the wiring in my battery box to make everything fit a little easier. Removed a good 2' of wiring. Just waiting for a new kill switch and lipo to get the electronics back in order and see if the old girl will fire back up after sitting for almost 5 years....
I think I need to figure out my poop and do what you just did. It's a rats nest in der ?

Went out couple days ago ,an put a different diaphragm in my carb ,it seemed better ,but didn't do no tuning ,
probably Thursday when the Wife is at work ,been having a brick fence built around my back yard ,so I been having
to do some yard maintenance!....:cool:

Took my 5B to the shop, you know kind of a "see what I got!" What I GOT was the rig getting just a little squirrely in all the oil dry on the floors and wound up putting it under an 5 bay car door dolly. Busted shock and a cracked spark plug. I had JUST got it dialed too. New shock kits coming this week and I changed the spark plug. She fired right up.

Took my 5B to the shop, you know kind of a "see what I got!" What I GOT was the rig getting just a little squirrely in all the oil dry on the floors and wound up putting it under an 5 bay car door dolly. Busted shock and a cracked spark plug. I had JUST got it dialed too. New shock kits coming this week and I changed the spark plug. She fired right up.
I don't know if I should be clowning you or feel dissapointed in your driving skill ????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks