What did you do to your rig today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i ve seen the 12s 58113 but there are different kvs im goimg to use one for my dbxle 2.0 the different kvs are these:
which kv should i use? my personal opinion is the 700kv because it the closest kv to the original but i don't know if im right?
please post you re opinion

Imo the 700. Just have to change gearing around a bit if you have heat issues. the 870 would haul arse, but may get too hot too fast, limiting your run time. At 12s the either the 700 or 530 should handle the weight quite nicely. 700 should be a bit faster though.

I'm a bit out of my element anything above 12s, never dabbled with 16s. The higher voltage should run cooler motor temps. So you should be able to go with a higher kv motor, but that is all dependent on the specs of the motor. The weight of the rig, gearing, And intended use all play a part of kv selection.

20kg about 44 lbs, I would say you want to stick to as low of a kv as you can, if running 16s (imo) I would think you should get great performance (with the right gearing, cooling fans and the whole bit) with the tp motor. Its listed for 1/5 scale. I didnt see any weight restrictions on it. If you were going to go with your aforementioned motor (s), I would go with the lowest kv you can get (assuming they are rated for 16s) beyond that I'm out of good advise. As mentioned before I've never messed with higher then 12s. BUT with any good set up keeping the motor cool (within working temps of the mfg) and having a good esc/battery combo will give you the most reliable set up. Hopefully I've been of some help.

I found a little lst mini which I am restoring. I am looking for a body for it. Then I have both the mini and two of the large LST's. The idea is to have two completely identical vehicles in each their scale.

Today I will be installing some goodies the fine people at DDM sent my way. Super excited for the new servo horn that eliminates that stupid pivot, and the FLM forever dogbones. Hope they live up to their reputation.20200117_101908.jpg

I found a little lst mini which I am restoring. I am looking for a body for it. Then I have both the mini and two of the large LST's. The idea is to have two completely identical vehicles in each their scale.
quite hard to find the lst bodys..?..in either scales☹....i had a brand new lst unused 1/8th body here a few years ago and sum dude from usa jumped on it.....?

What is it?

It is only a AE MGT. 1/8 scale MT. with 1/10 scale Arma tires & wheels ,I needed new tires but bought them too small ,
as I wanted a skinnier tire ,but the diameter is too small!

This is my 15 year old basher with some serious upgrades on it of different brand parts ,like 90% other brands an only
10% of what the brand truck is suppose to be!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks