What I do!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbaker65

Well Known Member
I am just a small town home grown guy with only a high school diploma ,...LOL ,high school was hardest thing
that I had ever done in my life ,I would rather dig ditches or drag my arse in a 105 deg field all day!...

Here is some of the work I do!

paint jobs!

Nothing wrong with honest work??
Nothing wrong with honest work??

Thanks!

I am in early retirement now ,that's why you see me on the forum all day long ,now my body is broken down ,
Bad back ,aching joints ,hands cramp up real bad ,an a bad case of burnout!
The owner was pleased ,they had me do their cabin ,yea ,it was a son of a gun!

Last edited:
Another ,did a lot to this house ,an didn't even paint the walls ,did the trim ,patch & repaired ,sealer on the cedar shingles ,
reroofed his patio & paint ,then went an remodeled their bathroom ,new counter top ,sink ,tile ,bath tub ,an texture wall &
paint ,also ,they did not want a new cabinet ,so I had to modify a counter top an install the tile backsplash!

roof

Here is the bath ,same house!

Damn! Love it! Love those custom wood prices! Again, custom is the way to go.

The wife seen a add in the paper for $ 350.00 ,she picked me up .an we went to look at it ,an she said happy B-day ,
it had sit a couple of years ,then I decided to do something with it ,I could not let it go further down hill an let her
down ,but also ,parts are high an could not afford those parts needed like new arm rest an wot not ,most of the stuff
like paint ,seat cover , tilt steering column ,wheel was E-bay!

My friend was moving ,an gave me the pieces of mahogany wood ,the dash pad was shot ,so I thought the dash looked
sexy with out it an filled the holes an painted it as well!

Last edited:
brick work for a patio!

Going down the freeway one morning to start a new job!

Job ,cleaning parking lot & mow at this El Taco Loco!
Dog on the grass where I just mowed!.....LOL

Here , is some of the other stuff I do ,repair power equipment!

Here I fixed a Briggs for a guy ,I told him to sale it in a yard sale an get a Honda!.....LOL
Briggs went down hill when they started putting plastic cam gear in their engines ,any abrupt stop or miss fire
will cause the pressed on plastic gear to break free from the shaft throwing the valve timing off on ignition!...IDIOTS!

A guy brought me this to repair ,it had bailing wire tangled up in the blades ,these mowers are for clean hybrid grasses ,not
mowing pastors fields with it!......LOL
Cleaned ,sharpen & adjusted the blade gap between the bed knife ,replaced drive chain ,an tuned it ,cleaned carb!

Last edited:
Nice work?

Thnx !
I live in a small country town ,in mostly a farming & ag country ,dairy's ,grapes .pistachio's ,almonds ,nuts ,if you like nuts an citrus!
We build are own sh!t ,or we all have a friend that does!....LOL

Hey ,how about Halloween ,yes ,I build coffins too!....LOL

My front yard!

Thnx !
I live in a small country town ,in mostly a farming & ag country ,dairy's ,grapes .pistachio's ,almonds ,nuts ,if you like nuts an citrus!
We build are own sh!t ,or we all have a friend that does!....LOL

Hey ,how about Halloween ,yes ,I build coffins too!....LOL

My front yard!

Looks good? jack of all trades I see.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks