what is the perfect amount of rc's in ur opinion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my savvy flux ?..on 6s....very windy day
That is crazy!
should definitely post those picks up! i haven't run (or even actually physically seen) a savage yet, but i know the MGT is so much fun.
Ok so heres what ive managed to find
20170601_185114-2.jpg
Thats the Aftershock (obviously) ?
20170601_185114-1.jpg
That was all the rustler Mugen, and Aftershock
20170601_185139.jpg

20170601_185102.jpg

2017-04-15 13.24.08.jpg
And I figured why not throw a Mugen pic in there ? don't mind the blurry-ness of my ghetto looking wing risers ?
My favorite to drive was the aftershock because it was straight up, redicullous to drive ? it would almost flip over from Wheeling, that lrp 30x was awesome! The mugen was pretty fast, it has a SH.28 3 port (I think that's what it was), I was Gunna throw a novarossi or lrp into it but never got around to it. The rustler, well I never really got to drive it because it never moved under it'd own power cuz it never got finished, but I wasn't sad about it, speed runs aren't my thing nor do i have space for the 100+mph I wanted to go with it. Believe it or not, i actually hated the aftershock after a month because at that time, I was a cheap ass and didn't want to spend money (now I'm go big or go home type of dude, see how that works? ?), I don't quite remember why I sold it, I don't ha e any pics but I did do some jumping with it and put truggy tires on it (looked redicullously awsome lol). Now looking back on it, I REALLY want it back ? I'll get another some day soon tho ?
should definitely post those picks up! i haven't run (or even actually physically seen) a savage yet, but i know the MGT is so much fun.
Ok so heres what ive managed to find
20170601_185114-2.jpg
Thats the Aftershock (obviously) ?
20170601_185114-1.jpg
That was all the rustler Mugen, and Aftershock
20170601_185139.jpg

20170601_185102.jpg

2017-04-15 13.24.08.jpg
And I figured why not throw a Mugen pic in there ? don't mind the blurry-ness of my ghetto looking wing risers ?
My favorite to drive was the aftershock because it was straight up, redicullous to drive ? it would almost flip over from Wheeling, that lrp 30x was awesome! The mugen was pretty fast, it has a SH.28 3 port (I think that's what it was), I was Gunna throw a novarossi or lrp into it but never got around to it. The rustler, well I never really got to drive it because it never moved under it'd own power cuz it never got finished, but I wasn't sad about it, speed runs aren't my thing nor do i have space for the 100+mph I wanted to go with it. Believe it or not, i actually hated the aftershock after a month because at that time, I was a cheap ass and didn't want to spend money (now I'm go big or go home type of dude, see how that works? ?), I don't quite remember why I sold it, I don't ha e any pics but I did do some jumping with it and put truggy tires on it (looked redicullously awsome lol). Now looking back on it, I REALLY want it back ? I'll get another some day soon tho ?

Last edited:
I've got a boat and car i'm happy. Then again I tend to hold on to things before getting tired of them . I Had my first motorcycle for 21 years before I decided to get my second bike. I've had the GSXR for 13years now (2nd bike) .
Honestly, I go thru rc's like crazy. If I'm not satisfied or I'm not LOVING it, it's gone. But sometimes I get boned, like with the Aftershock, I hated it because it was my fault but didn't realize it in time, oh well, I'll get another ?‍♂️ but damn, 21 yrs with one bike?? Wow!!:

The VF500 Interceptor was a great bike , for me anyways. I just kept modifying it .

My 750 GSXR does 160 mph . I've never gone that fast on it . The fastest I've gone on it was 140 at the drag strip. I bought it because I wanted a bigger bike and loved the looks of it . Plus the K3 GSXR was one of the best bikes in that ERA. I've gone faster in one of my cars .

Last edited:
heres my LST1.5, no running pictures or videos sadly, i got it a bit over 10 years ago and have only ran half a tank through it
Top View 2.jpgTop View.jpg

then my nitros all together
Both trucks.jpgall trucks.jpg
white one was the newest addition

heres my LST1.5, no running pictures or videos sadly, i got it a bit over 10 years ago and have only ran half a tank through it
View attachment 50690View attachment 50691

then my nitros all together
View attachment 50693View attachment 50692
white one was the newest addition
Nice ? are those the muggy wheels and tires? Always wanted them! Never found a set tho. Looks like the lst.1.5 needs a little loving. My most hated part of the last was that stupid 1 way bearing, it always gave me issues, one day I just locked the whole System and never noticed anything cuz I never got fast enough without it flipping over to actually shift to second gear ? but yeah. I wanna swipe one soon before they go extinct, just kinda hard to find the funds to pay for it with the baja. In the summer il definitely try to find a way to get some more cash flowing in so I can afford it ?

i think they are the "King Pin" wheels are still the kinda annoying 20mm hex. it was like that when i bought it. i have since cleaned it up a bit since that picture, installed the FOC, and got a engine brace.
i saw a few chassis parts kits minus trans and driveshafts for a bit over 150$ on ebay recently, don't know if still there or not.
haven't had the 1 way issue yet, but i do say "yet" lol.

Last edited:
If were counting all rc 7 helis (may be 8) 1 boat, 7 cars/trucks I guess 8 if you count I bought another savage for parts when I did my brushless conversion to mine. So 15 ish at them moment.

LOL....hell ,in that case ,I might be able to squeeze out a few more ,if I build some out of all my spare parts!

F.....now im not going to sleep tonight......

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks