what is the perfect amount of rc's in ur opinion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.hb71

Build Thread Contributor
its not like i can afford any more ATM but just curious. the most ive had at 1 time was 3, a Losi Aftershock with a LRP 30x, Mugen MBX5T with a beat up sh.28, and a traxxas rustler roller that i was gunna put a big ass motor in and do speed runs, right now i have 1, my baja lol. but what do u think is the perfect amount and not too much, not too little?

probably in the area of 6 total, guess the decision is what type of rcing you like, i have 1 crawler, but not as much into crawling, one electric brushless in case i want to test out ramps for my nitros, then my nitros for whatever type of driving i like, have my MGT thats built like a tank but more of a light basher, my MGT thats more built for durability, less aluminum and cheaper to replace parts for my heavier basher then my LST1.5 for when i want to be more racey (if thats a word?)
its also not so much that if they start breaking i get overwhelmed. though i typically don't run any of them unless they are all able to be ran. don't like leaving broken ones to sit.
that said i still want to try a dabble with on-road.

probably in the area of 6 total, guess the decision is what type of rcing you like, i have 1 crawler, but not as much into crawling, one electric brushless in case i want to test out ramps for my nitros, then my nitros for whatever type of driving i like, have my MGT thats built like a tank but more of a light basher, my MGT thats more built for durability, less aluminum and cheaper to replace parts for my heavier basher then my LST1.5 for when i want to be more racey (if thats a word?)
its also not so much that if they start breaking i get overwhelmed. though i typically don't run any of them unless they are all able to be ran. don't like leaving broken ones to sit.
that said i still want to try a dabble with on-road.
nice collection. love the variety! (y)

nice collection. love the variety! (y)
lol thanks also do eventually want to get into larger rigs, but room is an issue (surprised the lady hasnt tried to kill me already) and harder to find spots to run them that isnt just up and down the street by my house.

lol thanks also do eventually want to get into larger rigs, but room is an issue (surprised the lady hasnt tried to kill me already) and harder to find spots to run them that isnt just up and down the street by my house.
that was my issue as well but when i got my baja, but i did find out running it didnt take too much room, now if you have a big engine like a 71cc, 48, 46, 65, ect ect, those take ALOT of room to stretch theyre legs, luckily for me i live in texas and theres alot of big spaces.

This time last year I had 0 rc's

Now I got 3. I got two arrma 1/8 scales because if one went down I would have another and they share 90% of the same parts. Just seemed like a good idea at the time. I thought that would be enough but I got hooked on losi 5ive videos. This should be enough for me but I do know that I will get one more RC. The shorty Q-Baja. Just like the outcast, the short wheel base Q baja looks really fun

I think that after I get that it will be enough for me though. 2 gassers and 2 electric

This time last year I had 0 rc's

Now I got 3. I got two arrma 1/8 scales because if one went down I would have another and they share 90% of the same parts. Just seemed like a good idea at the time. I thought that would be enough but I got hooked on losi 5ive videos. This should be enough for me but I do know that I will get one more RC. The shorty Q-Baja. Just like the outcast, the short wheel base Q baja looks really fun

I think that after I get that it will be enough for me though. 2 gassers and 2 electric
lol don't forget about nitro though collect the whole set ;)

lol don't forget about nitro though collect the whole set ;)

Honestly Im not sure if I will go nitro. I live in a very rural area and the closest hobby shop that has fuel is 3 1/2 hours away. If I ordered it through the mail it would cost an arm and a leg in shipping.

If I had the choice I probably would have gone nitro before electric

I think the best answer to this is, have as many as required to cover all bases?

For me I don’t bash my rc’s that much, but i do want to run at home sometimes,

So my list is as follows

TLR 5ive-b for racing.

XRAY XB8E 1/8 buggy for racing

TLR 22 1/10 for racing and for my nephews to use when they visit.

Traxxas UDR for home running and general bashing fun.

Hip Baja 5b ss brushless converted shelf queen/sunny weather play thing ?

I think the best answer to this is, have as many as required to cover all bases?

For me I don’t bash my rc’s that much, but i do want to run at home sometimes,

So my list is as follows

TLR 5ive-b for racing.

XRAY XB8E 1/8 buggy for racing

TLR 22 1/10 for racing and for my nephews to use when they visit.

Traxxas UDR for home running and general bashing fun.

Hip Baja 5b ss brushless converted shelf queen/sunny weather play thing ?
solid collection (y)

speaking of nitro, i think my next rc will nitro or maybe another baja. i really do miss my LST and i really want a mgt or savage. ill see if i can find some pics of my lst later and ill post em up (y)
should definitely post those picks up! i haven't run (or even actually physically seen) a savage yet, but i know the MGT is so much fun.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks