What Is With The PMs, can't get them to go through!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Have 2 pms in my box and cannot post replys. Each time I try it tells me to hit refresh. Must of tried 10 times. GAve up. Fastflee wanted some info from me. Help appreciated. Something wrong on this site, no problems elsewhere.

curt

Have 2 pms in my box and cannot post replys. Each time I try it tells me to hit refresh. Must of tried 10 times. GAve up. Fastflee wanted some info from me. Help appreciated. Something wrong on this site, no problems elsewhere.

curt

Try sending a note to the mods via the contact link on the home page they are very fast to help.:)

OK, we are working on it. Its a broken link somewhere on the internet. Not the actual server, but the lines going to the server. We alerted teh provider and they are attempting to re-route it.

Here is a handy tool.
If you are having troubles with a site or the internet seems slow, use it to find where the issue is. Type in the web address of the site you are having trouble with. It will show you all the spots along the way and the time it is taking your info to get there. The site you type in will be the last stop. look for the time it takes and the "Packet loss" it will tell the story.

Today, there has been a bad spot for several hours. The "Internet" when it hits the bad spot can do interesting things like whats mentioned above. Use the tool. Its interesting.

Either use the online tool or download the Lite free version.
http://visualroute.visualware.com/

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks