What kind of diff is this...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beva_bog

I've got a J&A T3 Mamba and servicing it. Pulled the diff out and it looks nothing like the stock one (from what I can tell on the website). Any ideas about this? Could do with assembly diagrams and instructions to make sure I do mess it up when I open her up. Any help would be great, cheers!

Turns out it’s an FG adjustable diff. 0 - 90% lock. Simple insides and found a manual online. Serviced and 500,000 wt diff grease packed. Should be almost locked on most of time. Happy drifting!
51061D2DD1553-8A92-4A4D-8BDB-65C7B4C3BBA9.jpeg

looks like my fg diff. it came with a alloy sleeve as well but coz my gf is 4WD it takes the
big gear instead of the sleeve. they make a better one than this that has a thrust bearing
on the pin that locates the spider gears(y)
View attachment 51062
View attachment 51063
View attachment 51064
View attachment 51065

Cheers for the help Doug. It looks like this is the one with the thrust bearing as I spotted this when opened it up. All back in place ready for a blast to see how it goes.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks