What RC is this touring car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took it to the track, but didn't get much running in. The servos won't both work at the sane time. So I'm gonna have to invest in better batteries. Order now pending for a proper pack and home charger.
If still won't work then new servos :(

This is where it starts getting expensive! XD

Mine has 3 servos, one operating the throttle and rear engine brake, another operating the front discs and the third operating the steering. The brake servos are powered from the same channel from the receiver with a failsafe (which has failed) connecting. The steering has it's own channel. Using only the throttle and steering would not work together. They will work on their own. Both braking servos will work together also, so clearly a power issue :). Probably because the AA battery pack I bought is about 4amps, but the old pack I took off is 6amps.

A few years ago I wanted to switch my old NiMH batteries to LiPo. I have the same three servo setup as yours, but because they are older cars with older electronics, they are limited to a maximum of 6 volts. Perhaps they could handle more volts without damage, but nothing I read said they could. I had to install a small device that limits voltage from the battery to 6 volts. Works perfectly.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks