what size bearings for the redcat rampage xt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chatham45

hello
i got a redcat rampage xt used and i want to take it apart and put in all new bearings it it
i looked at manual and parts list and come uo with this
part 07159 19x10x5mm bearings
part 50068 22x10x7mm bearings
part 85763 16x8x5mm bearings

does this sound right and how many of each will i need to buy
thanks

Honestly if you have the manual count how many bearings each have the same part number that you want to replace and you should get your answer....i too have a redcat rampage xt and why are you interested in changing the bearings out. Its still gunna be a sloppy mess with new bearings

Alright i looked at mine and it was simple...you should of been able to figure this out but since you fished for an answer I'll add it up for you...
07159- total of 17.. 2 for each hub=8...2 for each pinion=4...2 for each differential =4..1 for the center diff= 17

85763-total of 3 for their respective places in the center diff.

50068- total of 1 for its respective place in the center diff. ..

To be honest id bet dollars to doughnuts that your going to be ordering alot more than just bearings getting to all these places because evertime I take mine apart screws strip and piss me off ..make sure to have the freshest Allen's when taking it apart because used ones will strip the screws instantly ...but good luck heres a beer for your efforts ?

Last edited:
thanks a bunch for the reply's
i did see back wheels need new bearing for sure
so i was going to get all bearings just incase and see where it goes
i take everything i buy apart and go over it all its just the way i am

Just letting you know because I own one of these poop wagons to be careful with the screws. Like i said its imperative that you have fresh allens otherwise you'll have to use a dremel to slot the screws...not venting on you lol this redcat was a bad buy for me

no problem i know all about the striped screws -----ben there done that
thanks again for the info on the bearings

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks