What upgrades?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never owned a gasser and didn't realize how important the kill switch was until I watched a few vids on runaways.
Guys would a better carburetor be something to think about after a while? I don't know how good the stock one is but looking at the prices there not all that expensive.

I never owned a gasser and didn't realize how important the kill switch was until I watched a few vids on runaways.
Guys would a better carburetor be something to think about after a while? I don't know how good the stock one is but looking at the prices there not all that expensive.
Stock one is a 1107 (I think) which is good, I would say the 990 is better but for the time being I think it's fine. The 990 will improve throttle response but I'd learn the truck first then upgrade if you want.

I'm going to order a FiveT 2.0 on Monday, it will be my first gasser. I'm ordering SuperBee fail safe, the battery, but what I'm not sure of is "WHICH" air filter I should buy. Does anyone have any suggestions for the most efficient AIRFILTER?

Stock air filter it comes will be fine starting out. Just make sure you get a prefilter(outerwears) for it.
I'd look at getting an exhaust pipe for it instead of getting a different air filter starting out....but....there have been some issues identified regarding servo arm clearance on some of the pipes.....

Here's the picture of my LOSI 5ive 2.0

and the upgrades are:
Super Bee Kill Switch
Futaba R304SB Rx
LED Bar Remote Switch
CV Boot all around
Victory-RC Pro Pipe
Turtle Racing Billet Air Filter
Gas Cap
Fast Lane Chassis Supports
DDM Front Top Chassis Brace
and more....

It is going to be On-Road setup, so Slick wheel/tire is on the way.
Bishop Racing Wheel/Tire - Slick 4" wide x 7" tall Series

Attachments

• 20181114_164942.jpg
    20181114_164942.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 20181114_113353.jpg
    20181114_113353.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 32
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks