What wheels everyone running?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was playing musical wheels the other day threw my street tires from dbxl onto my l5b...well turns out the front wheels have been running on turnbuckle ends. There isn't much meat left on the eyelets at all. I believe the wheels I had or currently have even are for a Baja buggy...front? Believe that was closest to stock on my dbxl so that's all I have. Any quick fix? Proper wheels? Add 1" extensions?

I just remember it was screwy getting wheels for my dbxl everyone recommended either 5ive t or Baja fronts...regardless....that's what I had run on the l5b and now a minor issue. Feel like 1" extenders definitely wouldn't hurt and it'll help any further issues.

@John Parks I appreciate the insight but when it comes to the hobby it's strictly that...a hobby. My issue with my buggy is I know the tie rod ends aren't supposed to hit the bead lock screws...so was curious what other people with l5b's were running. Trying to find something that won't hit lol. Pretty sure everything I have is for a l5t or Baja fronts

@John Parks I appreciate the insight but when it comes to the hobby it's strictly that...a hobby. My issue with my buggy is I know the tie rod ends aren't supposed to hit the bead lock screws...so was curious what other people with l5b's were running. Trying to find something that won't hit lol. Pretty sure everything I have is for a l5t or Baja fronts
I had that issue???? I put losi 5t rims and it does not happen ?? 5t rims have button head screws and a chamfered bead ring 20200626_132444.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks