What you do to support your addiction? I'm talking RC!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a Senior Business Analyst for Management Information and Data Application Solutions, I also build and race old cars to escape my misses and 2 daughters.....
:oops: wow thats like so official! please tell how i can make $$$ escaping my misses and kids:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL: coz i do that a lot and would nice to get more back!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

:oops: wow thats like so official! please tell how i can make $$$ escaping my misses and kids[emoji23][emoji23][emoji38] coz i do that a lot and would nice to get more back!!![emoji38][emoji23][emoji38][emoji23][emoji38][emoji23]
The cars are a hobby. Don't earn me anything, infact cost a bloody fortune.

My day job is highly pressurised and demanding. 50-80hrs per week. I need "man" time doing manly things like hammering, welding, building engines after a long week being an office jockey [emoji23] plus my misses and daughters get girly time so it's a win win [emoji108]

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks