whats your favorite video game(s)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn showing my age .
Doom
Duke Nukem
Unreal Tournament, all of them
Half Life2
Most of the Need for Speed games.
Call Of Duty
Portal 1 and 2
The new versions of Wolfenstien
Ace Combat
Just ordered ACE Combat 7
Forza 7

Think I left a bunch out . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I build a gaming rig that cost about $5000 . It was water cooled Had 3 radiators for the SLI twin graphics cards and the processor . The thing was a beast .

Duke Nukem 3D, Age of Empires, command and conquer, Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield 2 are probably my favorites. Now days I don't play games all that much.

Every once in a while I might load up Fortnite.

I love my driving games.

Assetto Corsa for me. Love the simulation and sound. If its good enough for Porsche as a basis for their simulators, its good enough for me.
Hoping to move to a PC (if i ever stop spending money on RC cars) so i can try VR

I love my driving games.

Assetto Corsa for me. Love the simulation and sound. If its good enough for Porsche as a basis for their simulators, its good enough for me.
Hoping to move to a PC (if i ever stop spending money on RC cars) so i can try VR

I have Assetto Corsa on both my Laptop and XBox 1 . You're right it is an awesome driving game.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks