whats your favorite video game(s)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sick and tired of the current games industry. Lootboxes and micro transactions destroyed fun in games by making all games pseudo MMOrpg's with endless grind put in there to bore you into spending money to skip parts of the game. Thats completely upside down. I don't buy games to pay extra to NOT play them. But I cant stand the grind either unless the genre naturally is so, such as the fantastic Grim Dawn, which I enjoy from time to time. Assetto Corsa is hands down the best driving pseudo sim out there. I know it does not have the most precise tire physics modelling, and that they have cut several corners on the physics engine to make the game feel better as a game. And they succeeded. It is hands down the best driving experience on PC, period. End of. So I do not care if it runs on an algorithm developed to measure how fluffy bunnies are in a static environment or if the cars run on minced baby seals. I don't care. It just feel so great and is so well done that even without force feedback you still have a clear feeling of being connected with the vehicle.

Grew up on Lucas Art adventures on the Amiga. I wanted to name my son Guybrush but wifey got in two hefty suckerpunch uppercuts on me so she won the conversation we had about names.

I was a quake 3/UT god. Modern shooters bore me to fiddlesticking tears. Walk slowly from knee high wall to knee high wall. Hide and shot blindly over the wall and spam granades and noob tubes. fiddlestick that. I want to run on the walls and rocket jump off them and look at the snowflake generation cry about the game being "too fast" and "unfair" and "haxxors", which is half the fun. They just don't make shooters like this anymore. Tactical shooters are a snooze.

On occation i dig some RTS. old school style. Plus points for warhammer 40K theme or similar.

I am sick and tired of the current games industry. Lootboxes and micro transactions destroyed fun in games by making all games pseudo MMOrpg's with endless grind put in there to bore you into spending money to skip parts of the game. Thats completely upside down. I don't buy games to pay extra to NOT play them. But I cant stand the grind either unless the genre naturally is so, such as the fantastic Grim Dawn, which I enjoy from time to time. Assetto Corsa is hands down the best driving pseudo sim out there. I know it does not have the most precise tire physics modelling, and that they have cut several corners on the physics engine to make the game feel better as a game. And they succeeded. It is hands down the best driving experience on PC, period. End of. So I do not care if it runs on an algorithm developed to measure how fluffy bunnies are in a static environment or if the cars run on minced baby seals. I don't care. It just feel so great and is so well done that even without force feedback you still have a clear feeling of being connected with the vehicle.

Grew up on Lucas Art adventures on the Amiga. I wanted to name my son Guybrush but wifey got in two hefty suckerpunch uppercuts on me so she won the conversation we had about names.

I was a quake 3/UT god. Modern shooters bore me to fiddlesticking tears. Walk slowly from knee high wall to knee high wall. Hide and shot blindly over the wall and spam granades and noob tubes. fiddlestick that. I want to run on the walls and rocket jump off them and look at the snowflake generation cry about the game being "too fast" and "unfair" and "haxxors", which is half the fun. They just don't make shooters like this anymore. Tactical shooters are a snooze.

On occation i dig some RTS. old school style. Plus points for warhammer 40K theme or similar.
not into mico transactions that sux:mad:
Rpg or arpg don't want mmo anywhere near me ....... i have two kids in my house don't need to play online with kids as well.(y) single player only

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks