Wheel bearings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about ceramic bearings within drive line...?? Pinion/clutch bell bearings and diff bearings. Any benefit to fitting ceramics there ?

What about ceramic bearings within drive line...?? Pinion/clutch bell bearings and diff bearings. Any benefit to fitting ceramics there ?
tbh mate i wouldnt bother, all yer gonna do is spend loadsa money on ceramics,
there are two types of ceramic bearings really, full on fully ceramic ones that will cost more than yer whole car for full set for the whole car,
and hybrid ones with either steel or plastic cage and ceramic balls, the latter is cheaper but still gonna cost you more than a normal rubber shielded steel bearing,
i'd just stick with normal bearings mate, spend any extra on upgrades you really want for yer car (y)

Funny thing, remember when you could get a modded nitro, you had a drop down menu and said steel or ceramic bearings? When you selected ceramic the price jumped $100.00 and there was a disclaimer that they were not intended for bashing.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks