where do i start LOL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude thats awsome! How much do you have sitting there?
With all that weight now, what size motor and gears are you running? You may need to play with the gears now with all those alloy parts and extra weight. I have a FG MT with a ESP 30.5cc and a dom pipe and the stock 16/48 gears were just too low. I went to 18/46 and it has a perfect blend of torque and high end. Just a thought....

Dude thats awsome! How much do you have sitting there?
With all that weight now, what size motor and gears are you running? You may need to play with the gears now with all those alloy parts and extra weight. I have a FG MT with a ESP 30.5cc and a dom pipe and the stock 16/48 gears were just too low. I went to 18/46 and it has a perfect blend of torque and high end. Just a thought....

if you thought that was awsome take a look at my others on here marder/leopard/mcd monster truck/kp swift touring car :)

Send the stuff to me, I'll build it for you. I am so bored waiting for parts to arrive, I am fixing a friends Schumacher tonight. Neat toy though. it's a brushless 3 speed 1/7 car. That and he's welding a pipe for me ;) (pipe will be back Thursday woohoo)

thanks for the offer Barry:)

but where is the fun for me if you did the build:clown::clown:

the cost to send from UK :boat:......phewww would be nearly the value of

the truck

Keith,its raining and windy,this is your chance to start the build on the MT.And while your at it how about a picture of all your motors together.
J.

your right about the rain:) i just got the chassis out and wiped it :clown:

:2guns:took all the rough edges off from the press stamp out

James i will sort some pics of all my motors soon well maybe when this

1 is finished:helpsmilie:

picture005-1.jpg

picture007.jpg

im sure i have the rest of it some where:clown:

Last edited:
Trebor that chassis is so shiny i could see my reflection in it.. LOL

Nice setup you got there. When I see parts like that i think about math. Like $400 + $200 = $3000.. LOL ;)

Chris

Trebor that chassis is so shiny i could see my reflection in it.. LOL

Nice setup you got there. When I see parts like that i think about math. Like $400 + $200 = $3000.. LOL ;)

Chris

my bank manager does the same maths chris :2guns:then adds another

2K:helpsmilie:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks