Which motor should i install??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordo...

About 2weeks ago it snowed about 2ft so I decided to do a total cleaning and rebuild of my hpi 5sc. I'm doing some small upgrades and rebuild of my big bore shocks. With that said I have 4 motor options I can install in my baja. I also have a losi 5ive 2.0 with a obr 34 FM which is one of the 4 motors of choice. So with that said I have the OBR 34 FM, OBR 34 sig reed, 32 FM and a rcmk rf300 30.5. So let me know what you think.

About 2weeks ago it snowed about 2ft so I decided to do a total cleaning and rebuild of my hpi 5sc. I'm doing some small upgrades and rebuild of my big bore shocks. With that said I have 4 motor options I can install in my baja. I also have a losi 5ive 2.0 with a obr 34 FM which is one of the 4 motors of choice. So with that said I have the OBR 34 FM, OBR 34 sig reed, 32 FM and a rcmk rf300 30.5. So let me know what you think.
34 fm reed.IMG_20210120_162541_237.jpg
Sig series is a waste of money for a basher , 32 non reed and 30.5 will leave you wanting just a weeee bit more.

34 fm reed.View attachment 69608
Sig series is a waste of money for a basher , 32 non reed and 30.5 will leave you wanting just a weeee bit more.
?Sig series waste of money? if that's the case then big blocks are a waste of money? I wish I had a stock baja to put my 34ss in to compare with you. Buy a mcd rr5 so we can compare Z.

?Sig series waste of money? if that's the case then big blocks are a waste of money? I wish I had a stock baja to put my 34ss in to compare with you. Buy a mcd rr5 so we can compare Z.
For a basher I said, I thought we all came to the conclusion that the extra 200 bucks for a slight increase In power was a waste. And I would if I could ?

Sean from Obr said after the CNC porting they do some fine hand porting on the ss. More time more money. I don't have and regular Obr 34 Reed to compare it to.

Yes I'm sure there is??
Sean from Obr said after the CNC porting they do some fine hand porting on the ss. More time more money. I don't have and regular Obr 34 Reed to compare it to.
Don't get me wrong I have X3 of their motors good peoduct?? still think the ss is more hype than anything ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks