Which ONE ,!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also taking out the steering servo , throw it up in the air and shoot the FREEKN crap ! After further study , well ,,,,, that was a good idea !!?? No batteries to be found for this project , I'll change out both servos , and I'll put it on my futaba , I thought flysky was a good product but I'm not so sure about that ,, but I geuss I'll worry about why my $4000 maxinator won't start instead !!!!! Keeps flooding n fouling plugs, for some ignorant reason , DAMIT !!! Oh well it's all fun n games till somebody gets hurt , THEN THEY CALL IT HOCKEY I GEUSS

Last edited:
Well ,,,,, I decided on symetrical steering , got it apart and decided I just can't put it back together with the stock crap , what's a good servo for baha stuff , all help is appreciated very much after further review I need a 17 tooth servo to fit the steering horn , I'm not seeing any and some don't even say it what they are

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks