Which sidepipe to pick for an OBR 34SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooper04

Hey guys, I’m about to mail my G340 FM in to OBR and have it converted to a signature series. But I’ve been looking at the VRC side pipe and the OBR one too and am looking for opinions on which you think is better for low end power. Any answers are appreciated

Don't buy an OBR pipe. it's a bad pipe. go for VRC pro pipe or VRC 32cc pipe. Vrc Pro pipe is best for max rpm and top speed . vrc big bore is not bad too

Don't buy an OBR pipe. it's a bad pipe. go for VRC pro pipe or VRC 32cc pipe. Vrc Pro pipe is best for max rpm and top speed . vrc big bore is not bad too
Is... is this bait????

Olimat is the best small bore pipe you can get hands down 34cc or below. I heard the rcmax smallbore pipe is good as well. I have a vrc pro pipe and its got nothing on the olimat.

Sound check with an OBR 34SS
https://photos.app.goo.gl/HLh3e7StQYP5dy286

Doug has one as well in a similar setup which was the person who recommended to me the pipe. I'm glad I listened.

Is... is this bait????

Olimat is the best small bore pipe you can get hands down 34cc or below. I heard the rcmax smallbore pipe is good as well. I have a vrc pro pipe and its got nothing on the olimat.

Sound check with an OBR 34SS
https://photos.app.goo.gl/HLh3e7StQYP5dy286

Doug has one as well in a similar setup which was the person who recommended to me the pipe. I'm glad I listened.

olimat is a good pipe.The OBR should be similar because it has a similar shape. but it is not so. also vrc big bore REAR! pipe has a better bottom than Obr. and it has a weak ending .. the OBR is poopy. olimat is said to be the best pipe for the bottom and middle, but I didn't have it. rcmax pipe for zen i also didn't have but according to the videos it is as good as olimat and definitely better than OBR .. i have Dominator v2, OBR and vrc pipes .OBR is at the level of dom v2 😂 Obr also has my friend and his vrc rear has a better bottom ..
vrc pro pipe is the best pipe I have ever had . with a good combination of clutch spring and gear ratio it is a beast . I'll keep this pipe. is great for max rpm and top speed . obr I want to sell and buy a vrc big bore side pipe too .. for better bottom and middle .

Last edited:
Didn’t you just have alot of problems? Put the obr back on and try it since you found out the problem.
Also don't overlook the Rcmax pipe. Its made for 32-34 engines. I have one but yet to try it. Vids ive seen are amazing

I'm not gonna lie. Olimat makes a great bashing pipe. I have the VRC pro and I've had the reverse experience that Dave had. I've got 3 VRC pipes now and they are all quite good but none paired to my OBR engine like the Olimat did. Now I got a VRC pipe for my 2nd Baja and one for my FG if I ever get that project started again.

I like vrc, at the time I was pipe shopping (during covid) Simon was over a month out. Of the pipes I have here currently and have run in the past, the vrc had been about the best so far. I'd like to get a Quickdraw pipe for the five t next. They are tunable kinda like a boat pipe. One day I may have an olimat as well. Just happy with what I've got so far.

maybe you're right about something. I only tested the OBR oven once. I didn't give it another chance, maybe I should. I like the pipe, which has a good top end because I ride in bigger spaces . but there are more people who are not connected to the obr pipe. those for whom you write from vrc are a bad pipe , so maybe you have a silenced version. The silenced versions of vrc have lower performance and I think a terrible sound.when the rear pipe has a better bottom than the side pipe , then something is wrong..I'm not the only one who says from vrc is better. is not my video. but look at that....
a few years ago, the OBR company recommended VRC pipes for its engines. then she recommended olimat. and now recommended OBR pipe for their engines. they recommend what they just have 😂

Last edited:
maybe you're right about something. I only tested the OBR oven once. I didn't give it another chance, maybe I should. I like the pipe, which has a good top end because I ride in bigger spaces . but there are more people who are not connected to the obr pipe. those for whom you write from vrc are a bad pipe , so maybe you have a silenced version. The silenced versions of vrc have lower performance and I think a terrible sound.when the rear pipe has a better bottom than the side pipe , then something is wrong..I'm not the only one who says from vrc is better. is not my video. but look at that....
a few years ago, the OBR company recommended VRC pipes for its engines. then she recommended olimat. and now recommended OBR pipe for their engines. they recommend what they just have 😂
I think you are getting confused. No one is actually recommending the OBR pipe just talking about the engines.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks