Who makes parts for these cars/trucks/buggies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txtrcr

I bought a Smartech Bigfoot. i got a manual with a list of part numbers, yay part numbers what am i going to do with part numbers.

Ive searched on line and found a bunch of sites that also have a list of part numbers but no actual parts for sale.

I figured the FG parts would be close enough to fit these but it seems like that is not the case from reading other posts.

Oh the FG part will fit if you buy this, this, this and also this to go with that. Basically you end up with a pile of smartech parts and a new FG that you bought peice by peice.

Well i guess i can get a stock pile of metal scraps and hope i can fabricate the parts as they break with my dremel, plyers, and hammer.

Most of the Duratrax firehammer mt parts fit my XTM Grizzly truck and I think the smartech bigfoot is the same platform. I am building mine from a basketcase what you need I might have it or can give you the right link.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks