will this pipe fit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fordfreak05

i have a firehamer mt on its way and am looking at a jet pro pipe will it fi the mt? or with what mods?
attachment.php

Attachments

• 9ac0_1.jpg
    9ac0_1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 87
it will get in the way of the roll cage?? should be able to modifi it right? its my first 1/5 scale truck. and i don't have it yet it in transit.Picture 108.jpg

Picture 106.jpg

I agree with CSP. It isn't the Jet Pro...def looks like TGN to me. The TGN pipe is made to fit the FG MT. Will not fit your Firehammer.

Got Truck, Broke Front Tire Off Truck. Darn Mailbox,,,, Pipe Fits Body Dosent... Got A Can Exaust,, That Dumps Under The Body It Should Dump Out Of The Body.. Darn It Again.....

What Do I Have To Do For The Clutch Ingage Later? Stiffer Spring?

Not sure what thats supposed to do for you?:no: Is there a way you can return it? If your stuck with it you could find a aluminum welder that could close up the top pipe and make a pipe out the side and have them weld it for you. Like the attached link. Or you could buy another like it. Then you could use the silicone extensions to come out the side and not get everything all oily.
http://cgi.ebay.com/X-CAN-xcan-fg-f...ageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m118

Last edited:
Ok, forgot the FHMT was open in the rear. Here is how that pipe is to fit:
You should return it, it is bent backwards, unless that is for a different model?

Attachments

• FHCAN2.jpg
    FHCAN2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 7
  • FHCAN.jpg
    FHCAN.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 6
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks