world lightest Losi 5ive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as you can see that there is a lot going on. The drivetrain is strait so there is less binding also the drivetrain is lighter in weight. The carbon fiber body is lighter and is also 18 times stronger ( and it just looks cool).
At the moment I have the RC4WD Dune Reaper front tires on all 4 corners with Hostel bead-locks.
5ive010_zps9efbb064.gif

sooo how light is it? my brushless buggy is around 30 pounds with 8s 75C 7500 mah batterys and the stock tires. subtract a few pounds for the mcd glue on wheels and tires.

XB-ELosi5build001_zps91045e46.gif

I can't wait to put this up against the regular and brushless Losi 5ive. When the weather breaks I will get some video of it in action. I'm silly with the power this thing has. and shaving 10 pounds doesn't hurt ether! I'm liking the Dune Reapers from RC4WD also.

Well here it is my first run. I put the camera on board. It's down loading as I write this, so if you watch this early it will be ruff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks