Xrc rc-2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bong-Master

hi i got the XRC RC-2 4 xmas & the XRC Pullstart 32F.07.100 is broken (cheap plastic) is there a metal/alloy pull start that will fit from one of the other 23cc engines ?

Also are there any other bits from other cars/buggies that will fit on this

Last edited:
Bong,
The pull starters are pretty standard and they should all fit one another. What part of yours broke? The housing itself should not break easily, the pawl inside might be stripped and it's pretty easy to replace and re-spool the line back in. You can get a metal pawl instead of the whole thing. If you really want to get a metal housing, i believe i've seen them a python rc.

Chris

The only bit i have broke so far is the inner of pull start, i was after getting metal insides as the outer casing seems to be solid unlike the pawl, i assume that the pawl is the bit that is pushed out & turns the flywheel ?

Hmmmmm nice link i will bookmark that as it loooks the nuts & would be nice as a upgrade in the near future.

Yes that piece that goes in and out is the pawl. You can get it in metal.

Is your line recoiling. If not, you might have unspooled the spring.It's pretty easy to re-spool it if that happened. The first time is a pain, but once you learn it gets easy.

Chris

Just ordered one :) just hope it arrives soon

looks like davesmotors is going to get a bit of custom from myself :) shame i cant find a uk distributer

a few on here have the same problem mate i use ddm now and never had a problem buddy :cool2::cool2: one thing though if you used thier standard post expect to wait about 2-3 weeks :blush:

Holy Bat 2-3 weeks going by that i should have the replacement parts under warranty & this part at the same time lmfto oh well s^%& happens Doh!!

Some ppl say that some of the fg mardar parts fit on the xrc -r2 but what thay have not said is what parts lol any one on hear got any clues ?

Got a fg marder pull start this morning & now the 24 tooth is major f^&*ed & 40 tooth slightly f&*^ed. nitrotek only do the crap Metal ones that came with the buggy.

any one got any info on what other's will fit on it ?

Also would 28/36teeth make much difference ?

Last edited:
Got a fg marder pull start this morning & now the 24 tooth is major f^&*ed & 40 tooth slightly f&*^ed. nitrotek only do the crap Metal ones that came with the buggy.

any one got any info on what other's will fit on it ?

Also would 28/36teeth make much difference ?

i,ve got a new 18tooth fg pinion gear if that any good, don,t even bother with nitrotek spares there poor quality to say the least,:nono::nono:

What is a good ratio ? This is a list of what i can get at a good price i think lol £40.00
All Steel :)

48T X 16T

48TX19T

48TX20T

47TX20T

47t x17t

46t x 18t

46t x 21t

45t x 19t

44t x 20t

43t x 21t

42t x22t

41t x 21t

40t x 24t

Last edited:
junk it all, and fit a fg rear end, my mate got one and just kept killing gears so i fitted a fg set up, sorted, gears for all and 2 speed if you want

Not sure about the XRC but the FG gear sets should add up to 64teeth in total if I am not mistaken.......might be worth bearing in mind to obtain the correct meshing........

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks