xrt vs xmaxx with wide arm kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My suggestion. Leave the Xmaxx alone. If you wan a truggy get the xrt. The 2 aren’t comparable.

I have a few x-maxx and a couple Kraton 8’s didn’t buy a xrt yet it doesn’t interest me at this point.

You geussed it ! My hobby Town friend made me a offer I couldn't refuse if I was blind !! , I'm not going to get into details , but I can tell you if we all knew him we would all have one 😂😅🤣, haven't ran it yet , cuz of our mother nature interruption , but I'm very fortunate to know this guy , it's a completely different rig than the x max , I'm just sitting back and watching Talbot figure out the weak spots and I'll take it from there , first off with alllll Traxxas stuff , enter hobbywing max 6 , for crap sakes , and the stupid top wing mount is already replaced , I can't believe Traxxas finnally came out with a tire that just might handle 8s ! , And you can still drive it in the air FINNALLY !! but for me my jury is still GONE FISHIN

Attachments

• IMG_20221111_113003373_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221111_113003373_HDR.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 9
I don't no if he was under the influence of some kinda good juice or what , but I'm actually feeling weird about it , but I've seen him since , and he's all about it , even kids working that day we're looking at me like ,,,, what the H-E double hockey sticks !!?? I geuss it's his way of saying merry Christmas , I heard he needs a car battery , it's sitting in my truck , I had one of his employees go look at his car , hope I got the right one , after all he's done for me , it's time I paid back somehow , so I jumped on that as soon as the kid told me

I don't no if he was under the influence of some kinda good juice or what , but I'm actually feeling weird about it , but I've seen him since , and he's all about it , even kids working that day we're looking at me like ,,,, what the H-E double hockey sticks !!?? I geuss it's his way of saying merry Christmas , I heard he needs a car battery , it's sitting in my truck , I had one of his employees go look at his car , hope I got the right one , after all he's done for me , it's time I paid back somehow , so I jumped on that as soon as the kid told me
That is legit. Props for that sir!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks