You won't believe what I just found.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good grief, it sure looks like it! I remember when that thing was ripped and he was posting all over. I'm not on Facebook, but he used to run Baja Skunkworks. He may still have a web page there.

Wow, what a shame, that chassis has been beat to shizz by some $hitbag thief(s) , I wonder how the ebay seller "kandiworld" acquired the chassis ? Would be a great "feel good" story if the chassis got back to the original owner !

Wow, what a shame, that chassis has been beat to shizz by some $hitbag thief(s) , I wonder how the ebay seller "kandiworld" acquired the chassis ? Would be a great "feel good" story if the chassis got back to the original owner !
he probably got it from a couple other guys as it was stolen like 12 years ago, so probably went thru a couple people. id also love the see it go back.

That frontend tower is a unique one off and it would be very odd that someone made precisely the same design. Unless ofcourse they saw the original and made a copy.

as much as i hate FB, i need to be on there though, cuz theres a TON of info about 2 strokes, and i needa be in one of those big bore groups so i can get them tasty deals on big bore parts lol. im way too freaking lazy to make a account tho.
I'd go on with fictional name just hate all the B.S. on F.B. :rolleyes:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks