Your beetle pics ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice set up how much did the oddie 23cc cost ya :O is it better than a stock 26cc?
i got it on ebay mate second hand just been rebuilt new piston ring ect the pistons race ported its azenoah bottom end converted to use for bolt heli headkit which has the most porting ive ever seen before i put new zero drag seals in bottom end when i got it and the coil dosnt bolt to the head its done via the flywheel cover all this adds to a proven 6+hp plus exhaust versus stock 26cc there miles apart but a 26cc with a good pipe is a sorted engine i ran one for 6+ months and loved it but id never go back other than the odd thing breaking its great fun having to much power there is a engine on ebay at the momment made by modelsport in italy there even better youre looking at 7+hp all from a 23cc its 140 plus 10 postage

Have you extended the chassis on that Ron? It looks looooonnnng :cool2: How does it handle compared to standard?

Ah just seen your other thread where you changed it to an XL. Nice work bud :cool:

Last edited:
thanks,,,,

Yes,,, wheelbase,,,,, 52,5cm:w00t:
The car drives much better and much better balance.

I used to have a Beetle, I don't have any pics anymore but heres a little vid I made - actually its the first video I ever made

Last edited by a moderator:
hi all, heres some pictures and very short vid of by fg beetle pro,this is me just doing a bit of tricking around with it i don't run it like this as the servos would not last,i just gave it a short run on grass and it went well,would be good on flat sand.

DSC01698.gif
DSC01707.gif
DSC01701.gif
DSC01719.gif
DSC01702.gif

the video

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres some pics of my beetle (Herbie:D:D) It has many oddiefied goodies, A TS oddiefied engine kicking 7BHP, Oddie diff, Oddie Clutch, Oddie ECU, Tonegawa 45kg oddiefied servo every one should get one of these there amazing, innovative big bore 8mm adjustable shocks, oddiefied hydro brakes with 90mm carbon discs up front and pushing 21 44 gear it is very mad, loves to wheelie, 30.5cc, still setting up.Ted:D:D

More to come.

Attachments

• _MG_3605.jpg
    _MG_3605.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 31
  • _MG_3626.jpg
    _MG_3626.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 24
  • bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 31
  • bug pulling wheelielys.jpg
    bug pulling wheelielys.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 26
  • bug with new shock.jpg
    bug with new shock.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Heres the rest.:D:D:D

Attachments

• IMG_0493.jpg
    IMG_0493.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0494.jpg
    IMG_0494.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0495.jpg
    IMG_0495.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 20
  • new shock.jpg
    new shock.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 20
Renbar, i like the way your FG's running, I too have the red helli engine, all oddiefied singing and dancing and your right that is the most port work i have seen in a head, With a TS engine ian has don't a very good job, were having a hard time to control this thing but we think were on top of it now, this is just a small vid. The bug was not running well that day, we found out the exhaust was falling off and the brake master screws came out so no brakes, Enjoy. http://s860.photobucket.com/albums/...current=Bugatpalicewithnewsetup2.mp4&newest=1

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks