Your beetle pics ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure you've seen the car at Raw Raceway in Angmering (had a blue and white sandscorcher liveried beetle shell)
running a 29cc CY engine, 668 carb with K&N, HPI pre-filter and an outerwares. 20-44 spur/pinion 18/48 layshaft/diff (had to grind some crankcase away to make the 18 fit)
KPD lower rear wishbone with diff raisers (diff raisers came 10mm thick and i lost a lot of ground clearance so cut them down to 4mm....better but not ideal) hobby pro superchief upper rear wishbones and MCD turnbuckles
FG alloy wheel hubs all "cut and shut" to fit. Ball drive and rear disc brakes (modded from front) shox are adjustable FG on the front and stock at the back with FG2000 oil front and FG3000 rear. The dom pipe is amazing and with the 668 carb get a huge power boost at mid-range. Grip comes courtesy of rossendales stepstud tyres on the greenest rims you're ever likely to see (halfords bumper paint took care of that and they forget to tell you they ain't glued)

oh.. and a different beetle shell for every occasion...lol

Pretty sure you've seen the car at Raw Raceway in Angmering (had a blue and white sandscorcher liveried beetle shell)
running a 29cc CY engine, 668 carb with K&N, HPI pre-filter and an outerwares. 20-44 spur/pinion 18/48 layshaft/diff (had to grind some crankcase away to make the 18 fit)
KPD lower rear wishbone with diff raisers (diff raisers came 10mm thick and i lost a lot of ground clearance so cut them down to 4mm....better but not ideal) hobby pro superchief upper rear wishbones and MCD turnbuckles
FG alloy wheel hubs all "cut and shut" to fit. Ball drive and rear disc brakes (modded from front) shox are adjustable FG on the front and stock at the back with FG2000 oil front and FG3000 rear. The dom pipe is amazing and with the 668 carb get a huge power boost at mid-range. Grip comes courtesy of rossendales stepstud tyres on the greenest rims you're ever likely to see (halfords bumper paint took care of that and they forget to tell you they ain't glued)

oh.. and a different beetle shell for every occasion...lol

Ive seen the step stud tyre on the green rims. Are they any good then? They are cheap compared to FG wheels & tyres.

bug

TONGHAM i am not sure if i saw this bug,anyway i am gutted that you guys has lost the track ,it seems the last time i was there the track was full of water & i needed to test so bad. anyway were do you guys run no? ....TED:D:D:D:D

we're back to rag'n'run lol
we have a handful of venues that we visit in rotation to avoid any complaints
the bmx track you looked at looked promising (after the rainy season)
but, like you, we're always on the hunt for new sites

Here is mine Beetle.

Attachments

• dwad.jpg
    dwad.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 50
  • fdsaf.jpg
    fdsaf.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 47
  • frdsrfqae.jpg
    frdsrfqae.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 49
  • hgnj.jpg
    hgnj.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 42
  • swd.jpg
    swd.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 43
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks