Your Deeside Crew Logos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackobyte

Just wondering if anyone out there has any tidy Logo ideas for the New Northwest Offroad RC Club we are hoping to get off the ground.

Here is my first go, something simple and easy to identify us, you never know your idea may be seen throughout the RC world 1 day on T-shirts etc.

LogoTester.gif

To the Mods: i hope this thread is within the rules as we only want ideas, we are not advertising our little group and things like that.

Regards Ian

Just wondering if anyone out there has any tidy Logo ideas for the New Northwest Offroad RC Club we are hoping to get off the ground.

Here is my first go, something simple and easy to identify us, you never know your idea may be seen throughout the RC world 1 day on T-shirts etc.

LogoTester.gif

To the Mods: i hope this thread is within the rules as we only want ideas, we are not advertising our little group and things like that.

Regards Ian

heres one iv just made only a quick one

picture.php

mike

LogoTester.gif

Regards Ian

the one in the top corner looks spot on ian ;) or the same font but with a buggy outline instead of a tyre???? doesn't have to be a baja or marder just the general shape of a buggy ;)

does anyone know any printin companies??? as there is one around the corner from me and i was guna go round and show them what we are thinkin of to get prices on t shirts.

i was thinkin sumat like the logo on the back and our user names or just the club name on the front left side of the chest, what do you think?????

there is a place here on the wirral i can not think or the name now but i will look it up the did a few shirts for the model shop i used to work in i will bring it with me sunday

the black and white one looks better and will show up better on a dark shirt what ever colour we pick !we can even have our name under to logo

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks