Your Deeside Crew Logos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BLIMEY !! Ive only been away 2 days and look whats been goin on !!

NIce one Boys !!

I must admit, I prefer that number 2.

That cartoon style buggy looks ACE !!:w00t:

now theres a thought mate :w00t:

He he, might get it tattoed on the old man, most the time all it will read is 'North' but in the odd occasion the wife fancies a bit it will read 'Northwest Offroad RC Club'. :w00t::w00t: of course it will be 'times new roman' in 32 font.

Give me something to tell me grandkids when I'm older!!!

She'll probably have some whitty comment about it only being a 2 stroke when what she really wants is a multi injection....... keep it coming

Last edited:
Nice one mate, send it to Tizdaz and he'll prob put it on the new forum for us to copy, or you could post it on yourself mate, have you signed up to the site yet.

Ian

Nice one mate, send it to Tizdaz and he'll prob put it on the new forum for us to copy, or you could post it on yourself mate, have you signed up to the site yet.

Ian

i left my email add in the "Website" thread.
i will sort that logo out sometime today :)

i haven't signed up yet but i will do today...its the first time ive looked at it today and it looks very promising :lol:

keep up the good work guys

i seem to have not save the psd file so i had to redo it tut

does this logo look better or should i make as was???

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56227849@N06/5203603719/

Like it, Agree with Mini, can you make the "Offroad" part more bold, have you signed up to the new site yet, you can then post it for everyone to veiw and vote on which they would like to use.
This will then be the final Logo as peeps want to get printed tops and wouldn't be fair if we swap and change.

Like it, Agree with Mini, can you make the "Offroad" part more bold, have you signed up to the new site yet, you can then post it for everyone to veiw and vote on which they would like to use.
This will then be the final Logo as peeps want to get printed tops and wouldn't be fair if we swap and change.

yea no problem...im doin it now.
shall i post on the new site or in here??

sorry for the delays :(

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks