Your Monster Truck Pic's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice...you out done yourself on the beetle body....
Your's looks awsome..makes my beetle body look blah..But then I never have painted
one before....AKASlawhammer

i have been painting bodies everyday now for 3 months. so with practice you can get really good. i plan on painting bikes and helmets this summer wish me luck! :dots:

Hav'nt got one's for the monster truck...just brought loads of stuff from there dc, will start a thread soon mate and show you what ive been up too.

What i was wanting to know is how you do the door and bonet shuts mostley and what kind of masking tape is best to use? I like the scale look..

That is one nice paint job man, love what you did with the light's.:)

BTB see what you mean about the body not being a good fit, why is that?

one of my guys here at the store painted this one guys, i just posted it for him. i think he had problems because of the rear, with mounting this body. be he likes it! been driving the crap out of it. lol!

i whent for the dull black all over but i think it looks ok, i was going to get a custom airbush job, but me mates bussy and it would of cost a packet to send it there and back, so since this is the first fg mt body it will be my basher body.

S8003422.jpg

S8003423.jpg

S8003424.jpg

S8003425.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks