Zee's V.I.P Build 😎

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's gonna purr now! Just an FYI, when searching for parts try your best to stick with Denso if it's an option. Have you considered doing the timing belt? It should be due with the mileage you've got.

She's gonna purr now! Just an FYI, when searching for parts try your best to stick with Denso if it's an option. Have you considered doing the timing belt? It should be due with the mileage you've got.
yeah i try to buy as much denso as possible. all the o2 sensors i bought are also denso (gunna replace em while the cats and y pipe are getting done) . and heres a list of stuff done by the previous owner (provided recipts and everythin)
20210917_123533.jpg
so its been done 👍😉 all toyota oem too

You found a good one (y) My thoughts on the trans fluids is to keep up on the drain and fills. I do mine every 2 oil changes (synthetic). 271k on the original trans in my Pilot and still going strong.

You found a good one (y) My thoughts on the trans fluids is to keep up on the drain and fills. I do mine every 2 oil changes (synthetic). 271k on the original trans in my Pilot and still going strong.
ok ill keep that in mind 👍 yeah i was only gunna buy a LS if it has had the expensive and labourous stuff done, which i have thankfully (it was the last one i was gunna even look at, if this one hadn't worked out i was gunna go buy something else, because there was only 2 others in this price range and they were poop) . Love this car so far!!

Why the hell would you waste trans fluid like that? I have 279k on the original trans in my expedition and it's just coming up on needing the trans service for the third time. Every other oil change is excessive to say the least, and had no bearing on transmission longevity. Matter of fact I've only ever had one vehicle go through transmissions and that was years ago, because I abused the piss out of it. Heat is basically the only thing that kills transmissions, unless something catastrophic goes, it's normal wear and tear and changing fluid in a closed loop filtered system doesn't do anything to stop that. By that same logic you should be changing every fluid in your vehicle on your every other oil change schedule. It's just a waste.
Cuz they had a welder and didn't feel like using a clamp. Normally from the cat back, or down pipe back I weld everything I can on the exhaust. Last time I did exhaust (think it was on the truck) I left the tail pipe clamped and welded everything else, save the cat (flange mount) looks cleaner and is stronger then a clamped system.

Clamped systems blow that's why. I'll weld all my exhaust systems and use v bands in place of flanges. They last forever, no gaskets, leakproof, and can take the exhaust off in minutes.

Also wasting that much trans fluid is $$$. Absolutely pointless as sean said. My car has 150k on it with original fluid and it's still clean like the factory.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks