Sold / Found Zenoah 32. $100,,,SOLD !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn't shipped yet. , I got the chassis ,but the engine is being assembled and shipped out this week Mike told , and yes I will be giving plenty of evidence of the financial backing that is involved here , I'll try to do a build thread for sure as I get along on it , but financially it will take some time , the housing shock combo's are $500 ! , Getting that cost out of the way this week by parts bring inside of a house this week , I'll be done Friday , and place my order Friday afternoon

Sorry ! Mr. Master of ceremonies , I will do that , I'm still in training for this rough crowd , here you go , I hurried and did my homework , I didn't want to get sent to the corner of the classroom , I'm definitely a cryer 🤣, but it's really cool to know someone is watching , thanx Mr. Moderator !!

Attachments

• IMG_20221002_170615424_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221002_170615424_HDR.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Won't be using the bartolone exhaust it goes with the engine for $200 , also outer waters are included , just think , the best part of it all is ,,, you , yes ! , You could be part of my Taylor losi from hell build too !!! 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏 also have these genesis foamless Taylor tires n wheels I don't need , $100 , brand new ran them on the front twice 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Attachments

• IMG_20221005_055613833_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221005_055613833_HDR.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Thanks relic. I tell ya, I'm tempted to come pick up the parts in person. I wanna meet the man behind these wacky posts 🤣...

Thank you for the photo. I am waiting to hear back from my buddy on whether to pull the trigger.
Ok, I will take the engine and pipe Relic. Thank you pm sent 👍

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks