Zenoah 32 vs cy 29

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigdipperfred

I know the zenoah is a good engine . My 29 cy is a screamer but when it comes down to making are they close ? Why ask is I want more power for mtxl.should I put engine on 5t and use the 32 zenoah on mtxl or think I wouldn't see much difference between the two engines

You are gonna want more power to turn those big a** wheels on the mtxl. You can put the G320 in the MXTL and gear it up if you want more speed.

great topic/thread
running the stock zen 32, but know I WANT MOE TOP END, med range power with big bore pipe is great
but top end is not what I want, NEED FOR SPEED, going to try a 22 pinion, but know I will be going larger
Keep us posted

The 5t and mtxl are about same weight. Both have pipes and air filter systems. And have good tunes .that zenoah 32 seems to make so much more power day and night difference both have 3 gallons fuel thru them. I'm really wondering if zenoah is that much more of a power house.i just wish my mtxl was more like 5t

Thanks for everyone imput.i never raced them against each other that would really be a good test .but I can't drive them both at the same time lol I really wish I could meet some people in my area central NJ to bash with . If anyone around NJ let me know it would nice meet up

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks