Zenoah g320 & short shaft drive cup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just as a point of reference see pic below. CV and dog bones are the same thing. Normally when you go for the u joint style they just call them driveshaft. Yeah the pins can fly out if you don't install them right but after that they will out last the ujoint style, specifically speaking to the dbxl. I cant testify to other 1/5
Cvs are 2 pieces hinged..... dog bones are 2 separate pieces not held together by a pin... the pieces are separate.. ffs... its been that way for 5he 20 years I've bern in the hobby.... ram savages... and Baja's no cv joints on either just dogbones

Cvs are 2 pieces hinged..... dog bones are 2 separate pieces not held together by a pin... the pieces are separate.. ffs... its been that way for 5he 20 years I've bern in the hobby.... ram savages... and Baja's no cv joints on either just dogbones
But FLM calls what you say are dogbones CV's. I just purchased a set. Im not sure who's wrong, and don't much care to be honest.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks