Zenoah oddities

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here I got an idea, take it down to short block. Walk over to the trash and drop it. Zen short blocks are cheap enough, amd you will know where you stand with it. That cylinder ate something. doesn't matter if you can see it in the ports or not. My guess from the shape would be the location pin in the piston. Either way, I'd just replace it or get a new top end and bearings and seals and start over. I think you've been had by the previous owner. If it's a recent purchase I'd found the guy to make it right, or at least give you some money back to cover a top end kit.
Yeah he's on a roll??

Here I got an idea, take it down to short block. Walk over to the trash and drop it. Zen short blocks are cheap enough, amd you will know where you stand with it. That cylinder ate something. doesn't matter if you can see it in the ports or not. My guess from the shape would be the location pin in the piston. Either way, I'd just replace it or get a new top end and bearings and seals and start over. I think you've been had by the previous owner. If it's a recent purchase I'd found the guy to make it right, or at least give you some money back to cover a top end kit.
Agreed

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks