zenoah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old man emu

hey guys can i put a zenoah 32cc top end onto a rovan 32cc bottom end without any problems,ive heard the rovan bottom end is ok just the top is rubbish.

Yes HOWEVER there are slight tolerance issues with the Rovan parts so its impossible to say if it will fit 100% or have squish clearance issues so be prepared to buy thinner gaskets if need be.

I've also noticed rovan parts are oddly one off a bit like the cranks are thinner and such so don't expect to not have possible slight other issues or everything might be peachy. Its a gamble really.

Yes HOWEVER there are slight tolerance issues with the Rovan parts so its impossible to say if it will fit 100% or have squish clearance issues so be prepared to buy thinner gaskets if need be.

I've also noticed rovan parts are oddly one off a bit like the cranks are thinner and such so don't expect to not have possible slight other issues or everything might be peachy. Its a gamble really.
+1👆🏻
For the time and effort and a good chance of failure just bite the bullet and go zen👍🏻

oh great do.they last a while is there an hour recommended for top end rebuilds as like dirt bikes have.

my engine is 3 hours old just run in i looked inside exhaust fitting my outerwares and seen fairly big scratches in the bore chipping around the ports so im thinking its rubbish. it still runs fine but for how long.i could just put another rovan top end on to not real sure which way to go .

my engine is 3 hours old just run in i looked inside exhaust fitting my outerwares and seen fairly big scratches in the bore chipping around the ports so im thinking its rubbish. it still runs fine but for how long.i could just put another rovan top end on to not real sure which way to go .
Same thing happened with my Rovan, they are just trash engines

Back