Z's HPI Baja 5b/5t build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you state as is an no refunds?
If u send me sumin "not as described"....weather u state "no returns/refunds"..or not...its gonna b sent bak PERIOD?!....and PayPal will side with u 99% of the time as they didnt describe it as is...☹..I've had to do this more then once and bak it went☺
No isses?
This is y u need ro cover ur end with pics...lots of?...then u can show paypal exactly how it went?

The few times I've had to return things on ebay, I only got stuck once. The seller had, pictured is what your getting, this came from a working tractor, but is being sold for parts only. There may be defects I don't know about (blah blah) no returns or refunds. You are buying what you see blah blah blah. The listing was for a hydraulic motor assembly for a case ingersoll tractor. They are hard to find and his price was good. So I bought it. Come to find out it worked, but leaked out the back plate. Something I couldn't have seen in the pictures. Long story short, Ebay sided in his favor because he listed it as "for parts only." I had to take it to a hydraulic repair shop to get resealed, which was out side of what I quoted the guy to fix his tractor. Didnt make any money on that job. But I learned a valuable lesson. don't buy anything listed as for parts only, even if the guy has in the description that it came from a working unit. Saved that guys ass and bit mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks