Z's HPI Baja 5b/5t build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have taller gears ? 19/55 .....what you running?‍♂️
Same 19/55 ?
Again, 29cc isnt stock. 23cc is. I have the esp 29cc kit with longer rod, so 30.5cc. Same as yours, and ill spank ya
No , I mean stock as in it's not ported. And even if you have an esp I'll still win because I'm 4 lbs lighter. Seems as though you are completely ignorant about power to wieght ratio.
Just let Z think his little put put is fast.
Funny coming from the guy with a stock zen and A heavy ass Losi, that's cute ????? ????

Last edited:
Same 19/55 ?

No you dumb dumb, I mean stock as in it's not ported. And even if you have an esp I'll still win because I'm 4 lbs lighter. Seems as though you are completely ignorant about power to wieght ratio.

Funny coming from the guy with a stock zen and A heavy ass Losi, that's cute ????? in your feking dreams ????
Not sure what part of not stock isn't sinking in. Unsure how much more elementary I can make it. But anywho, enjoy your putt putt, and ill enjoy mine, at a faster pace. And more often because its not broken.????

Oh, and your power to weight ratio gospel. Allow me to enlighten you. All the power in the world don't mean nothing if you cant put it to the ground. But sure, im the ignorant one??? your funny?????

Not sure what part of not stock isn't sinking in. Unsure how much more elementary I can make it. But anywho, enjoy your putt putt, and ill enjoy mine, at a faster pace. And more often because its not broken.????

Oh, and your power to weight ratio gospel. Allow me to enlighten you. All the power in the world don't mean nothing if you cant put it to the ground. But sure, im the ignorant one??? your funny?????
I can put it to the ground alright. Traction for days with them hostiles ?

I'm funny, but your the whole circus ???????

C'mon Z, even daddy dougy schooled you on this topic. Lets put it to bed. You're slow, and im not.?
Not really at all buddy ? in corners maybe, top end hell no.
C'mon Z, even daddy dougy schooled you on this topic. Lets put it to bed. You're slow, and im not.?

No way, bashing Z's rig is to much fun. It would take a ban to stop the wrath hes earned
"Wrath" my ass , ?????

Last edited:
Not really at all buddy ? in corners maybe, top end hell no.

"Wrath" my ass , you make me laugh ?????
Top end in rc isn't really what its about unless you build a drag baja (might be the thing for you). Otherwise by the time you hopefully hit top speed, you're already in the breaks for a corner, and im plowing through it in the gas. Then as you come out of the corner, likely facing the wrong way, ill start adding to my lead. It becomes a vicious circle until you finally get lapped. You'll most likely be facing the wrong way for that too.???‍♂️

Top end in rc isn't really what its about unless you build a drag baja (might be the thing for you). Otherwise by the time you hopefully hit top speed, you're already in the breaks for a corner, and im plowing through it in the gas. Then as you come out of the corner, likely facing the wrong way, ill start adding to my lead. It becomes a vicious circle until you finally get lapped. You'll most likely be facing the wrong way for that too.???‍♂️
Nice joke bro ,
Mate you have no idea what you are talking about. Drive a well set up Baja (I would think mine is setup decent) and you will see that they handle well . Mine never spins out on grass or dirt. grip rolls maybe. But only when doing a very sharp turn, never going to happen on a track.

Last edited:
Nice joke bro , like your dbxl, a complete joke.
Mate you have no idea what you are talking about. Drive a well set up Baja (I would think mine is setup decent) and you will see that they handle well . Mine never spins out on grass or dirt. grip rolls maybe. But only when doing a very sharp turn, never going to happen on a track. Nobody cares about your pos dbxl ? go make a thread to ramble about it, and get off mine ?
Z's getting upset ?‍♂️ ill stop picking on his slow broken rig. I guess you've had enough. Oh and ?you on shitting up threads. You don't get to make that complaint.

Stopped that a while ago ? anyways, fek off 21bb. go somewhere else, feking clown.

My hypothesis is that the throttle servo might be damaged, I've got one other thing to try but I highly doubt its going to fix it ? so off I go to get a throttle servo. That servo is 3 years btw, and has been in 2-3 other rigs.

Last edited:
Will this work? Bridging both sides of the coil and bypassing everything? My thought is, maybe the off switch or something is feked and giving out intercession, so bypass all that poop and see what happens (obv not drive it like that). But I'm not sure if bridging it like that will work ? id shut it off with the choke btw
IMG_20200622_201539.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back