64'' fountain by bonzi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! @PortCityRC I love this hobby as its so much more than just grabbing a remote and go bashing. Its teaching me things id never thought of doing or even trying and thank you I have high hopes and expectations for the boat and thats why I chose bonzi. I have a few spots picked out for speed runs

1. Understanding that sulphuric acid can blind and burn you. Lye is in a powder form so its a inhalation hazard and also can get in your eyes.
2. Patience is a must just for safety reasons as you don't want to spill or splash either chemical
3. Rinsing parts before handling bare handed.
4. Clean parts free from contamination and oils
5. The effort is low as the electrolyte bath is what does the work with electrolysis.
6. Time is key to a successful outcome
7. Acid,lye,distilled water,plastic paint cups,power source is the equipment ,
8. The correct ratios so your not chemically dissolving the aluminum..
9. Pay attention

Not too hard

Stay on bonzi about a delivery date, he told me 8 weeks it took four months.
What did you have built? Was it a RTR boat? Did you get custom paint? My hull took 1 month to be produced and there's 8 boats that need to be finished before mine.

What did you have built? Was it a RTR boat? Did you get custom paint? My hull took 1 month to be produced and there's 8 boats that need to be finished before mine.
It was a RTR, 47" skater carbon/Kevlar hull, custom paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks