Just Got One

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes and what happens when your battery gets disconnected/loose power, or if your throttle servo sticks (mechanical failure), or if your linkage disconnects ect ? Nothing. Lawsuits, injuries, and repairing others property when it runs away are more expensive then a $50 killswitch. Pick your choice
$60.

I had my losi 5b do a runner last friday😱 was scary 3k car out of control 🤦‍♂️
Buy a killswitch do t jack around👍🏻
The one on the radio ain't gunna do jack if you run out of battery or if your throttle servo sticks, or whatever. A remote KS will and you shouldn't even think about running without one. Super dangerous
+1👆🏻

Sold out. While I'm waiting for those to come back in stock, I'm looking for a good set of long hex bits to use with my electric screwdriver to use for my rc car. Is there a good set that you guys recommend? Preferably magnetic. It's just a regular Dewalt 1/4 inch cordless screwdriver.

Sold out. While I'm waiting for those to come back in stock, I'm looking for a good set of long hex bits to use with my electric screwdriver to use for my rc car. Is there a good set that you guys recommend? Preferably magnetic. It's just a regular Dewalt 1/4 inch cordless screwdriver.
I have the shorty bits that can be found on ddm and I like them alot 👌👍 also mod makes a good killswitch, so does hilantronics

This is what happens bud and any good set works.. preferably ones that have a lifetime warranty as they all round at one point in time. I have a husky 1/4 set and its life time
lol the car drove better itself than the guy did 🤦‍♂️
DDM makes long ones, I would heavily suggest mip tho

CB18AD7D-9644-467A-B996-3DFE97DC90A0.png
Go to killer bee home website they have them

Back