GazooRC got a 30DNT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GazooRC

Build Thread Contributor
This post is really just for attention. Lol I don’t have any friends to brapp with so I have you guys to cheer me on right. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Not really sure if this post should go here or in “other” but hey, here we are. Might delete anyways. 🤣

Got this to bash around the house. My other 2 queens need more space to stretch their legs so this will be nice when I’m feeling lazy.
Nothing crazy going to be done here. I’m going to pull the engine and put my 32 in it. I also got a king motor Baja to tool around with. This 29 will go in it.
Anything I should do right out of the gate? Otherwise I’m just gunna let ‘er eat.IMG_2988.jpeg

This post is really just for attention. Lol I don’t have any friends to brapp with so I have you guys to cheer me on right. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Not really sure if this post should go here or in “other” but hey, here we are. Might delete anyways. 🤣

Got this to bash around the house. My other 2 queens need more space to stretch their legs so this will be nice when I’m feeling lazy.
Nothing crazy going to be done here. I’m going to pull the engine and put my 32 in it. I also got a king motor Baja to tool around with. This 29 will go in it.
Anything I should do right out of the gate? Otherwise I’m just gunna let ‘er eat.View attachment 92281
I know how you feel. I only have you guys here to talk large scale and one buddy that I don't see that often but we're going to change that.

Change the diff fluids for more basher type entertainment
Easy enough. Thank you 🤙🏼
I know how you feel. I only have you guys here to talk large scale and one buddy that I don't see that often but we're going to change that.
Right. I don’t have fb or anything either so I just wanted to tell someone that knows what a 2 stroke is ya know. Haha

Also get some ddm heavy springs, if it's anything like the 5ive t it will want to slap the rear of the chassis, also put 50 wt oil in the shocks as well as some chassis braces and chassis Skid plates. Should be pretty bullet proof after that.

Easy enough. Thank you 🤙🏼

Right. I don’t have fb or anything either so I just wanted to tell someone that knows what a 2 stroke is ya know. Haha
Me either. This place and a chainsaw forum is as close to social media as I'm ever getting. You can pm me anytime you wanna shoot the breeze.

Also get some ddm heavy springs, if it's anything like the 5ive t it will want to slap the rear of the chassis, also put 50 wt oil in the shocks as well as some chassis braces and chassis Skid plates. Should be pretty bullet proof after that.
Rep your making this sound like a project 🤣
I’m not going to send this thing to the moon or anything but I definitely can’t keep well enough alone either so I will just add it to my cart now. Haha
Me either. This place and a chainsaw forum is as close to social media as I'm ever getting. You can pm me anytime you wanna shoot the breeze.
Hey I appreciate that brotha. I might just take you up on that. 🍻

I'm just saying 😆. I have 3 5ive-s and a 4th I'm building from parts, trust me I know the price tag 🤣
I hear ya there. I just built 2 totally aluminum Krakens with Taylor’s. What you recommended is peanuts compared to what I just spent on bling. lol all good brotha.
I wanted a 5ive-T but they are all mia. Didn’t feel like waiting till July. This one came black so it was perfect. Matched my other rigs too.

I hear ya. I was actually planning on getting a MCD W5 but I’m just not a fan of the body. Plus I just wanted something cheaper to bash. I do like their buggy too!
Just unpacked this bad boy. So nestalgic to have a Baja. Well a clone but either way I haven’t had one of these in years. Eventually I’ll run this but I bought it because I have an idea for a hybrid. Going to be a parts donor for now while I mock it up. 😈IMG_2992.jpeg

Last edited:

Anything I should do right out of the gate? Otherwise I’m just gunna let ‘er eat.View attachment 92281
Where did you purchase it from?
Change the diff fluids for more basher type entertainment
Change them to what?

Last edited:
As a noob i didn't know this company and looked them up. Decent pricing and look like pretty good copies of the 5T. Will keep an eye out for reviews.

** EDIT ** Doh! what a Dumbass. Fearless is in the upper right of the page.
Haha all good. Yea they have some good stuff. 30 degree north are a pretty close copy to a Losi 5ive T. Very durable. Most parts interchange and it’s cheaper. Everyone will have their opinions on clones or copies but at the end of the day who cares we all wanna have fun right.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks