1/5 scale 4WD truck with reverse from SY-4WD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinapioneer

logo_SY-4WD.jpg

PRC5403_004%20(2).JPG

PRC5403_chassis.JPG

optional%20tool_b.JPG

PRC5403M_b.JPG

PRC5403_M-01.JPG

optional%20muffler_b.JPG

PRC5403_optional.JPG

powerful CY 26CC gaoline engine

CY%2026CC%20engine_b.JPG

2.4G LCD 3-ch radio system

2.4G%20LCD%20radio.JPG

Sensitive Reverse system

PRC5403-REVERSE.JPG

front%20unit-b.JPG

rear%20unit-b.JPG

left%20suspension%20system-b.JPG

right%20suspention%20system-b.JPG

double%20pulling%20system.JPG

*ITEM NO.:pRC5403

*NAME: KING BLUE DEVIL

Brand: SY-4WD Racing

*Features:

1) Fully assemble ready to run chassis.

2) Fully powerful CY26cc/27CC/29CC engine equipped with slide carburetor pull-starter.

3) Equipped with muffler accelerator and new air filter.

4) 4WD system with shft drive.

5) Differential with the built-in rear bevel gear.

6) Adjustable width of doble fork suspension system.

7) Strong oil-filled "double" shock absorber.

8) Stiff and sturdy 4.0mm 6061-t6 aluminum chassis and side plate.

9) Standard disc break system and optional hydraulic brake system .

10) With sensitive Reverse System.

11) Full Steel Differential gears.

12) stong aluminum sheld with red or blue corlour.

13) super sensitive super steering system.

14) super strong front and rear bumper

15) Aluminum servo mount

16) super 6.0 aluminum front and rear upeer mounting plate

17) 620CC fule tank

18) 2.4G LCD radio

19) 20KG/25kg/33kg/cm Steering Servo, 15kg/cm full metal Throttle Servo and 3kg/cm Servo for Reverse System.

PRC5403_unpainted%20body_d_b.JPG

4.0mm%20chassis%20and%20side%20plate_b.JPG

PRC5403_4_b.JPG

PRC5403_3_b.JPG

PRC5403_unpainted_03_b.JPG

PRC5403_unpainted_02_B.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone done a review on your model? I would like to see how it performs works and how the parts hold up?
I would like to see there video of the review? ANd maybe offroad video?
Sounds as if it has the same rattle I have heard others have from the brake disk.

Whats the cost US?

Last edited:
hi all

i think it needs to be tested by a forum member instead of the company just trying to sell it on here.....the suspension tower,s look a bit suspect...,the body looks pretty crappy .....

what we need is a test model for the large scale forum to have to test this model........

just my opinion......... maybe give one to the moderator to test ....and also there,s no price i can see

When the post first went up, none of the pics or even the website worked. I even cut off all the added info on the end and tried for the mother page and it wouldn't load... I see it all works now... but that was odd

1/5 king blue devil

:cool:

HI
I HAVE ONE OF THESE, CAR IS VERY STRONG I HAVE HAD IT OUT IN 6 TO 8 INCH,S OF SNOW AND IT WAS A BLAST SEEING THE ROSTER TAILS, AS FOR REVERSE REALY DON,T KNOW WEATHER ITS A GOOD THING OR NOT ON MINE, IT WOULD STICK IN REVERSE SOME TIMES BUT THAT MIGHT BE BECAUSE ITS NEW AND NOT BROKE IN. AS FOR WEAK LINK, I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THE STEARING KNUCKLE'S.
I HAVE BROKE ONE ALLREADY NOW IF THEY MAKE METLE AFTER MARKET THEN I WOULD SAY ONE MEAN MACHINE.
BUILT IN FAIL SAFE CHANGE IT UNLESS YOU WAN'T A BIG SURPRIZE.
WHY WELL WHEN I FIRST POWERD MINE UP I DIDN'T THINK TO CHECK EVERY THING OUT LIKE YOY SHOULD ON NEW CAR, I GAVE IT A PULL AND IT FIRED UP IN FULL THROTLE , HERE THE FAIL SAFE INSTEAD OF IDLING ENGINE AND APLYING BRAKE IT WENT FULL ON AND SPUN MY BUT 360.
IT,S FUNNY NOW BUT WHEN IT HAPPEND IT PULLED MUSCLE IN BACK AND ARM IME JUST GLAD IT WASNT A RUNAWAY.
VERY STRONG AND FAST CAR.​

Looks to me that ONEGRUMPY might be a bit of a troll :lol:

I have seen them at the Nuremberg annual toy show.
Didn't like the look of the plastics, the only thing that i thought might be good was the revers on the thing.
You might want to get in touch with Scott over at www.nutehcracingusa.com
he had/has a few in his wear house, so he could tell you more than me hes bean testing these things,

to mother Russis

Ime surprized to you have a Rc let alone aford one caps on caps off as for being a troll might be but then whats that make you lol, one who tries to make fun of some one else is the one being made fun of lol.
well what do you own a tamiya ha ha.
i rearly get rude but in your case.
i posted just to help other Rc guys.
as for stupid kids games leave it for my space.
if i ofended any body else i apoligize.
as for car i seen on other sites that tranny has problems too but that might be isolated problem.
well trip good name lol:w00t:

just wanted to say hi

well sickboy from what i can see it looks like the same as smartechs plastick, just not sure on how strong when i broke stearing knuckle i hit some pretty hard snow, and with it being as cold as its been that didn't help.
it might be a one time deal you know how it go,s.
or it could be like trip one time deal.lol

might be

it might be close to fs, Ime not sure yet if there conpatable.
still checking things out.
and as for trip still can,t figure him out, weather he was born that way or what.lol

Hi pete

As for pipe ime not sure when i bought mine it didn't come with one.
and askig SY questions is like talking to wall they don't reply to emails i know i tried.

What are you talking about Man?

I was messing with you about the caps lock..
Born like that? Got some nerve huh?

PA... Where is that? Pennsylvania?

I, like Sickboy, thought this was a troll post as well. We have been having a bit of a problem with weird posts as of late. If I have offended you, My apologies. I didn't think your post was real.

As far as having R/C's, I have 12 of them and yes one is a Tamiya.
Trip..

Hi
OK a bit harsh it was like trip said there's a lot of people coming to this and other forums to promote a new rc lke the one above.
i have had my fair share off gasses in the past years fg , hpi ,mcd horman even fsracing.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt , but you say when you mail them its like talking to a wall dose that not say enough think about it if there not replying to your mails then they won't get far for sure
Like a said earlier ask Scott at nutechracingusa he has dealt with this company and did not go any further with them as off why i cant say but i think it will be on the same lines as the reason why he stopped dealing with fsracing

oh as for the pipe you can bin that two that will just be as good as stock can from any gasser.

PS im looking at getting a Tamiya.

Last edited:
well i guess we started on wrong foot

start on new foot trip my name is jim and my image is taz, from cartoon?
and there is nothing wrong with tamiya , i have a couple my self.
i guess i had a grey moment, :lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks