10,000 wt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you think its doing that?
What is being torn up?
The front drive shaft front out drives all much more severely worn as opposed to the rear end.
+1? tlr stock front diff is 10 000
Yes stock front weight
and I've got 100k in mine and a 34obr and nothings being torn up.???...infact my stock drive train is coping very well with it tbh.???
What weight do u have in the middle and rear?
What is being torn up?
Perhaps the front fluid is to dense as opposed to the rear at just 5k.

Last edited:
Nah I would doubt it mate. I think youve got other issues. A bunch of us run stupid thick oils I all our diffs and don't typically wear out one end out faster then the other. How much run time do you have on this thing ? The cups and drives will wear over time especially if you don't keep the boots in good shape and greased.

Nah I would doubt it mate. I think youve got other issues. A bunch of us run stupid thick oils I all our diffs and don't typically wear out one end out faster then the other. How much run time do you have on this thing ? The cups and drives will wear over time especially if you don't keep the boots in good shape and greased.
I have almost a gallon through it
What is being torn up?
The front end drive components are all getting worn out and the back does not seem to suffer, I thought the difference in weight might be the issue I’m running 10k front 5k rear.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks