2.0 tuning session mishap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too be honest I have no idea what it truly is other than what it would say in a package...as @Top Dead Center said thats not what was supposed to be in there so thats why I pushed to get the clutch ...maybe I won't like how it engages. I don't race so having a crazy clutch is pointless to me. But I would enjoy having a snappy clutch

Im pretty sure i will like it and the guy said atleast you have a spare clutch now. I remember as a kid playing with my nitro cars there wasn't much of a "warranty" if it broke or wasn't right you were kind of on your own...at a mechanic stand point it blows my mind these rc cars are like real cars almost with the fact of having warranties ?

hmm, seems like I had a 6k spring on my 2.0 as well. Was replacing clutch since no meat left on the shoes. Attaching a pic of the spring from the clutch I’m replacing and the 6k spring that came with a stock Zenoah clutch, both felt the same as far as tension, easier to put on/off compared to the 8k springs I bought separately. Just ran the new clutch with 8k spring and tbh I can’t tell the difference :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 46D8648C-5ABC-4E4A-8F2F-4A57DFB7EFB8.jpeg
    46D8648C-5ABC-4E4A-8F2F-4A57DFB7EFB8.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 6
Thats strange. I see their black springs and I'm not sure what rpm those are. My original was raw steel colored. And how did you like the 8k spring? I'm pretty sure I. Going to put my original 6k clutch back in

Thats strange. I see their black springs and I'm not sure what rpm those are. My original was raw steel colored. And how did you like the 8k spring? I'm pretty sure I. Going to put my original 6k clutch back in
Didn’t feel much difference running 8k, seemed identical. I never run on any high traction surfaces though, always dirt.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks