2 Stroke Oil???? Which one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, did the same until my pullstart bolt came loose and destroyed my flywheel, waiting on parts to come in tomorrow to get back up and running....hopefully....

Sorry about your problem but it is all part of running 5th scale.
I like the OBR videos on rebuilding engines, they are big about using inch pound work wrenchs and not using thread locker.
Sometimes you have to go with your gut rather then a tork spec. The flywheel nut and clutch shoes bolts tork in 80 inch pounds.
One of my clutch shoe bolts came loose and locked my drive train, I thought I seized the motor.
I got lucky no damage so I put down the tork wrench and got my socket racket wrench and retorted both flywheel nut and clutch bolts balls to the walls.
Be careful on some tork specs and use common sense. Check out some Team Fast Eddy videos he cranks down all almost everything.
Do not get me wrong head bolts and other fasteners need proper tork using these wrenches but use common sense on large fasteners.
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.
AKA: Long Block

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks