30.5 Smartech Monster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll Do My Best On Video Front,might Have To Be Night Footage.
Trying To Mount Mielke Pipe,good Band And Note,rips On My 30.5 5b.

is there any other bodie thatfits the titan alittle more ....mmmm .. correctly ..the wheel wells arent close to lining up i have noticed ..
i hope the motor doesn't destroy your drive line ,its a monster ..
Very Nice though ..

on a side topic of the Titan, do you encounter any issues with the front dogbones popping out? I know some owners do and some do not.

Yes it is caused because they don't have bump stops on the steering and the wheels turn to far and pops the drive shaft out especialy when they hit something at full lock. You can get upgrade uni drive shafts for them to fix the problem or you can fit a steering stop by fitting a 5 or 6mm bolt in the bottom control arm and fit a bit of fuel tubing over it to limit the steering lock

haven't had any dramas with dogbones,i fit a bit of fuel tubing at both ends.
in regards to body i masked the outside and painted it black then the pinstripe
in paintpen,should last a while.

They only seam to jump out when you hit something hard on the wheel that is on lock and the bolt. I have sold a few and have only had one or 2 come back with the problem and the stop seams to fix it (I know that those 2 have had a hard life)

can one of you guys provide a pic of this steering limiter and fuel tubing modification?

thanks for the responses.

the black body looks really mean

Yes it is caused because they don't have bump stops on the steering and the wheels turn to far and pops the drive shaft out especialy when they hit something at full lock. You can get upgrade uni drive shafts for them to fix the problem or you can fit a steering stop by fitting a 5 or 6mm bolt in the bottom control arm and fit a bit of fuel tubing over it to limit the steering lock

Hi Mate,
you mentioned upgrade drive shafts for the titan, where could I get some of those, I have the same problem.
I'm also after any hop ups available if you have any pointers I would appreciate it.
Cheers :helpsmilie:

Hi Mate,
you mentioned upgrade drive shafts for the titan, where could I get some of those, I have the same problem.
I'm also after any hop ups available if you have any pointers I would appreciate it.
Cheers :helpsmilie:

I have some on order from Smartech but not sure when they will turn up. I will post some pics of the bump stops when the buggy comes back (it's one of my customer's Buggy)
I will also post some pic's of a dominator pipe that I fitted to it. The Baja Dominator pipe fits straight on with a few slight modifacations and sit nice and neat under the shell

here is a pic of the upgrade drive shafts
20071113142732206.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks